Tuesday, April 16, 2013

StAIR: Can you hear it?

Here is my StAIR (Stand Alone Instructional Resource) for CEP 811. This resource is designed for students in Kindergarten & 1st grade focusing on phonological awareness, particularly short vowel sounds. Students can complete this activity independently.

I created this activity for my English Language Learning students. Many of them have a difficult time distinguishing the short vowel sound in words and in isolation. This resource will be used to support their phonological awareness in addition to other activities we do together during class.

You can also find this resource on MERLOT by following this link.

UPDATE 4-23-13: It has come to my attention (from some of my MSU classmates) that there are some glitches in my StAIR when viewed through the PowerPoint Web App. To avoid these glitches, I would recommend downloading the StAIR from Dropbox HERE. You will need PowerPoint to view. This version runs much more smoothly. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment