Sunday, March 03, 2013

LAS Links is done!

I am so happy to announce that we are finished with our LAS Links testing! It took five weeks to get all my students K-5 tested but we are now finally done! Now I will be moving on to ISTEP for the next two weeks, and then IREAD for one week after that. And then finally I will be back with my students. It has been too long! I miss all my kiddos! I am excited to try out some of the new technology I have been learning about with my online courses at MSU. One of my goals for integrating technology is to update this blog at least once a week with what I am teaching and what I am learning at MSU. My last blog post was back in October so I haven't done a very good job keeping this up to date. But I can make a positive change for the future. Blogging is a great way to document what I am doing and also helps me to reflect on my practice as an educator. Keep watching here for new updates, teaching resources, and ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment