Friday, April 11, 2014

Everything English

Here is the link to my latest project for CEP 815: Technology & Leadership. It is my manifesto - all the resources and information I use to help me be successful as an English Language teacher. I am really happy with how it turned out! I created the pages in PowerPoint, then saved as a PDF. I then uploaded my PDF to Issuu. Some of the links did not transfer, but Issuu has a really nice interface to easily add links to external pages or pages in your document. This was the first time for me to use Issuu. I really like the final format. It looks very professional. This will definitely be a piece to add to my capstone portfolio for next (final) semester!

If you can't see the embedded Issuu frame below (requires flash), click HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment